Sunday, September 28, 2014

You cannot control what happens, but you can control the way you respond to what happens

Sometimes I just want to paint the words "It's my fault" across my forehead to save people the time of being pissed off at me after competing with me, but then I would like to say that the most effective way for self development is competing with yourself because each person is unique.

But then at times the search for a scapegoat is the easiest of all hunting expeditions for the meek and so here I am, at your service 

I strongly believe that all violence is the result of people tricking themselves into believing that their pain derives from other people and that consequently those people deserve to be punished.

But dear friends I wanted to live ever happily in peace therefore I took an important decision to resist playing the Blame Game.

One day I realized,  
that more than the problem - how you react to the problem is the issue,
that I am in charge of how I will approach problems in my life,
that things will turn out better or worse because of me and nobody else,
that was the day I knew I would be a happier and healthier person. And that was the day I knew I could truly build a life that matters.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment